Monday 3 March 2014

Product list for My Purple Smokey Eye!


As promised here is the product list for my Purple Smokey Eye I posted yesterday!




Face-

Primer- Inglot Pre Makeup Base
Foundation-  Inglot YSM 52 + Inglot Face and Body Bronzer 95 
Concealer- Catrice All Round Concealer, Catrice Illuminating Concealer for under eyes and Crown Concealer Palette for contouring.
Powder-Mac Studio Fix 
Contour Powder + Highlighter- Urban Decay Naked Flushed.
Blush- Urban Decay Naked Flushed and NYX PB08 Cinnamon.

Eyes-

Base-A Light coat of concealer (This makes the shadow application more intense!)
Shadow-  Urban Decay Vice 2
Eyelid- Voodoo and Smokeout on outer edge
Crease/Socket- Radar and Smokeout on outer half.
Blend, blend blend!! :)
Under Brow + Corner of eye- Dope. 
Under eye- Smokeout + Radar.
Liner- Maybelline Gel liner in Black + Rimmel Soft Kohl on waterline.
Mascara- Bourjois Clubbing Volume Ultra Black 
Eyelashes- Primark Full look Lashes ( If you aren't great with lashes I would steer clear of these are they are very rubbery. Kiss Paparazzi are much nicer I just ran out so I said I'd give the Primark ones a go!  I used Duo-Glue to stick on lashes.)


Eyebrows- 

Catrice Eyebrow Pencil


Lips- 

Kardashian Beauty Week of Kisses, Wednesday and Thursday mixed. 


You can re-create this look with whatever colour you want by simply changing the colour on the lid! 

Don't be afraid to experiment, what's the worst that can happen! :)


Ciao for now!

Leonie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment