Saturday 15 March 2014

St. Patricks Day Makeup Inspiration!

With Paddy's Day just here I decided I'd do a quick and easy Makeup look to inspire you guys. 






Eyes-

As a base I applied a very thin layer of Catrice Camouflage Cream (4 approx).

 (All Shadows are from Urban Decay Vice 2 48euro.)
I applied Damaged to the whole lid and packed on the colour. 
I then used radar (Shimmery Brown) and smokeout (Black) in the crease and corner to add defintion.
Strike (Gold) went into the corners and in a bit to brighten it and then dope (light Shimmer) on the very corner over the strike and under the brows to highlight. 

I then lined the top and bottom of my lash line with Maybelline Gel Liner (12euro), I used Rimmel Soft kohl (6euro) in black on my waterline and went over it with the gel liner to intensify it and allow it to last. 

Mascara is next I used Bourjois Clubbing Volume (12 Approx) which I love for night time!

I used Penney's Double Trouble lashes (2euro) and stuck them on with Duo Glue(6euro). I went over them with mascara and then my eyes were done!


Eyebrows-

Catrice Eyebrow Pencil (3.49). 



Face-

Catrice Prime and Fine Illuminating Base (3.49).
Foundation-  Inglot YSM 52 +49 (18euro)
Concealer- Catrice All Round Concealer (5.49euro), Catrice Illuminating Concealer (5.49) for highlighting and Crown Concealer Palette (22euro) for contouring.
 Powder-Mac Studio Fix (34approx)
  Contour Powder-Kardashian Beauty Cabana Darkest Shade (17euro)
 Highlighter Powder- Urban Decay Naked Flushed. (29euro)
 Blush- Light Pink from No.7( Not sure how much got it as a gift)


Please refer to my Night time Makeup Routine blog post on the right for how I apply each product.
 


Lips-

Catrice Lip liner in 090 Reach the Peach all over the lip with Catrice Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in 110 Tangerine Tango.






 And we're done! Hope you enjoyed! :)

Leonie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment