Tuesday 4 March 2014

Kate Hudson Oscars 2014 inspired Look

Kate Hudson was absolutely amazing this year at the oscars from head to toe but I particularly loved her makeup! It was so soft but still sultry! 




With this in mind I decided to create my own soft smokey eye look! See below! 




As you can see I went a bit more gold as I am obsessed haha! This is such an easy look to do and can be done so quickly! 

Have a look at my product list below and you'll see what I mean! :) 


Face-

Primer- Inglot Pre Makeup Base. 
Foundation-  Inglot YSM 52 + Inglot Face and Body Bronzer 95 
Concealer- Catrice All Round Concealer, Catrice Illuminating Concealer for under eyes and Crown Concealer Palette for contouring
 Powder-Mac Studio Fix

  Contour Powder + Highlighter- Urban Decay Naked Flushed.

 Blush-NYX PB08 Cinnamon.


Eyebrows-

 Catrice Eyebrow Pencil.


Eyes-

Base: Light layer of Catrice All Round Concealer in the darkest shade as It is the colour match for my skin. 
Eyeshadow- Urban Decay Vice 2 (A fav of mine as I'm sure you can tell!)
Lid- Strike.
Crease and outer corners- Radar.
Under Eyebrow and corner of eyes- Dope.
Eyeliner- Eyeko London Skinny Liquid Liner used for line and flick on Lid + Rimmel Soft Kohl on waterline and smudged under to create that smokey look.
Mascara- Bourjois Clubbing Volume Ultra Black.
Eyelashes- Kiss Juicy Volume


Lips-
Lipliner- Catrice Precision Lip Liner in 020 Nude Religion (used all over lip).
Lip Gloss- Kardashian Beauty Week of Kisses in Thursday.


I also updated this look and simply added some Smokeout eyeshadow from the Vice 2 Palette over the Radar to make it even stronger and of course blend, blend, blend! :)




Hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions let me know! 

Leonie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment