Friday 14 March 2014

Pixy Strawberry Kiss Face Scrub


I've read many good things about this face scrub so when I saw it at the Irish Beauty Show I had to get it! 

I had an allergic reaction to face wipes two weeks ago and my skin was really dry so it was the perfect time to invest in this!

When your opening the tub of this be very careful as the scub is very liquidy and can spill out so easily! Trust me I lost half of mine :( 

You simply wet your face, then apply the scrub in circular down ward motions, making sure to give special attention to drier, flakier areas of the skin. Once your happy you've got your whole face, wash it off with warm water, dry your face and your done! 

Instantly your skin feels refreshed and glowing! I've been raving to anyone who'll listen to me about this product! I exfoliate my face twice a week so I counted down the days this week until Wednesday came and I could use it again! My makeup goes on like a dream after use, so smooth and fresh looking! Not to mention how gorgeous it smells!

It contains exfoliating strawberry seeds, cocoa butter, macadamia nut oil and evening primrose oil. 






Ladies I cannot recommend this to you enough, it only costs 9.95 and will last ages! Its my favorite skincare product at the moment!  

Pixy has many more skincare products to offer including Lip balm, Hand cream, Body butter, the list goes on! I can't wait to try them all and I will of course let you know what they're like but judging on this scrub a new obsession is growing! :)

Check out their website! They're products are available on line and also in selected pharmacies around the country. Check their website for information on your county. I know in Athy Doyles Pharmacy stock it! http://www.pixy.ie/

Until next time,

Ciao for now! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment