Thursday 27 February 2014

Blank Canvas Cosmetics Brush Review

As a Makeup Artist, Brushes are so so important to me and I'm always on the look out for a good quality brand that doesn't cost a bomb for one brush! Blank Canvas Cosmetics are that brand for me!

I read about them on Tara O'Farrell's Blog about 3 months ago so I invested in the F20 HD Foundation brush! I actually got the twin pack which was 26.00 and there was a black and pink brush included in this. From the moment I touched my face with this brush I was in love! It feels so gorgeously soft and your makeup goes on with nice coverage and such a velvety feeling! I now have 6 of these brushes in my kit and use them on my clients and myself all the time.




F20




The F26 is the smaller version of the F20 brush or the 'little sister'. This brush is designed for a more concentrated foundation application and results are flawless! Some people rather using a smaller brush so if that's the case this brush is more suited to your needs than the F20! I also like to use this brush for cream contouring I find it works really well! The F26 is 12.99. 




F26





Another Gem I have from the range is the E10 Socket Blender. This is my go to eyeshadow brush! You can use it on your lid and your crease or socket. This brush is particularly good for applying product to the smaller areas of the eye! This brush is 6.99.




E10




I also have their E28 Ultra Fine Liner. I really like this brush for drawing fine lines on the eyes with gel or liquid liner.This brush is also 6.99.
E28






I would say if you want a brush to do a winged (Flick) liner I would go for the L29 instead. Its a lip and winged liner brush. To do winged liner you need an angle so this brush is much more effective. This brush costs 6.99. I haven't purchased this brush yet as I have an angled brush but I definitely plan to. 

L29 Lip Brush/Definer Close Up
L29




Blank Canvas Cosmetics are fast growing brand that offers good quality brushes at reasonable prices and I really do love them. They are definitely my favorite brushes in my kit!

All Blank Canvas Cosmetics products are available on their website.
www.Blankcanvascosmetics.com

Hope you enjoyed guys :)

Leonie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment