Sunday 23 March 2014

Decadence Tan Review

Sorry I've been so quiet this week guys, had a mental week! :)

Anyone that's knows me will tell you that I LOVE to have a tan! Now when you live in Ireland a natural tan is rarely going to happen and sunbeds year round isn't an option for me so fake fan it is!

I have tried so many brands from Penneys St. Moriz to St. Tropez, from low to high price ranges, and I can most definitely say price does not always determine the quality of a product. I've found most tans have some sort of flaw, I think they are all so simular! 

I've been using Decadence Tan now for about a year and have to say its my favourite so far! It's colour is a nice golden brown and doesn't have that orange tinge to it that so many others have! Its an Irish Brand so maybe its the fact its made for Irish skin that makes the colour's so nice on!




The colour is buildable so you can make it as deep as you want depending on how much product you use, its instant but I feel it develops a small amount over a few hours. It lasts me about 3 days and fades off so nice- one of my favourite things about this tan! I hate looking all patchy and dirty when tan is coming off. Its also pretty water resistant after a half an hour or so! You won't get water marks from rain etc which is always a plus!

Decadence smells gorgeous and is made with natural products which for me makes it that more attractive! Its aloe vera based so it does not dry out your skin like most tan I actually thinks it does the opposite! Its costs 15euro and is worth every penny in my opinion. It lasts me so long and I always apply a full body.



My good friend Evan and I at his 21st! I actually have no pics on my own lol


Decadence is available on their website and selected salons. I get mine in AJ's Salon Supplies in Carlow but if you check their website you can check for your area.

Give it a go I love it! :)

Lee Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment