Wednesday 2 April 2014

Elizabeth Arden The Original 8 Hour Cream

I've seen the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream mentioned in many magazines over the years so when I saw it at the Irish Beauty Fair for 15euro, half its usual price, I decided I had to try it!

When I opened it I have to say I was a bit put off with the consistency and smell even though I got the fragrance free version! This is much more of a wax than a cream so it has that waxy smell! Once I got over that I started to realise just how many uses this product has! I'll go through them below!







Uses:

 Hold your eyebrows in place and gives them a nice sleek look. Only use a tiny tiny amount!

A moisturising Lip balm. I use this when I'm moisturising etc before I put on my makeup so by the time I get to doing my lips they are nice and soft! I also use it at night before I go to bed.

Relief for dry skin. This can be used anywhere! I use it on my hands,elbows and on my legs after shaving. It can also be used as a treatment on your face for dry skin I personally haven't done it myself as it would make my skin too oily but if you have dry skin try it as an overnight treatment you'll love it. 

It can also be used as a highlighter on the top of the cheekbones or on the eyelids to give your shadow a shine! 

People even use this as relief for sunburn or irritated skin it's such an all rounder! 


Honestly, the list is endless just use your imagination! 


This cream/wax is renowned worldwide and I now understand why! It is so versatile! It spreads really well so it will last you a long time! If you have dry skin on your face, lips or body then this is your saviour!

 It's available in Boots, Shaws, Debenhams and Brown Thomas and is 33euro!

Let me know what you think of it!

Leonie Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment