Sunday 27 April 2014

My Favourite Concealers for every budget!

Following my favourite foundations for every budget is my concealer version! For me concealers are just as important. They hide imperfections and brighten the skin. I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes some days so I really couldn't live without it. When doing masterclasses I'm always so surprised with the amount of people who say they don't use concealer! By the end it is always one of the first things they are running out to buy along with primer! They are like makeup's secret weapons! 

So like last time I am going to list products in desending order of price! 

1- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil 

This has to be my favorite I love love love this concealer! It's so great for covering black circles and blemishes. It's a pencil so it's precision application. No brush needed, no dipping into pots or wasting loads of product taking out too much! Simply pair the pencil and work away! So hygienic too! It goes on so silky and then turns matt but not too matt that it makes your skin look dry! I could go on all day lol! This is €15 and is available at all Urban Decay counters in Debanhams and also online! 



2- Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer 

This a great illuminating concealer for under the eyes and highlighting areas when contouring. I'm not so mad about it for covering blemishes as it is an illuminating concealer after all so it will only bring attention to what your covering! I use this all the time for highlighting under my eyes it's a really good product from Rimmel! This is €7.99 and is available in Boots and any pharmacy that stocks Rimmel.





3- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer 

I read about this concealer a while back so when I saw it in Boots in Jervis a few weeks back I'd said I'd give it a go and I was really delighted with it! It has great coverage, it turns matt within a few seconds and stays put! Definitely one of the better 'drugstore' concealers! This is priced at just €6.49 and is worth every cent! As far as I know this is only available in Boots. If you don't live near a boots you can order it online! 




4- Catrice All Round Concealer 

This little palette is brilliant! You get 5 different colours to hide dark circles (Pink), blemishes (Beiges) and redness (Green). These concealers have a really nice creamy texture and pretty good coverage for the price! I would say if you have particularly oily skin then stay away from this product it's just too creamy! I'm pretty sure the last time I bought this it was €3.50 but I know it's definitely under €5 anyway! This is available on the Catrice stand in Penneys and any pharmacy that stocks the brand. 




5- Catrice Camouflage Cream

This is pretty similar to the above product but it's a thicker consistency so your going to get more coverage from it and it's one colour per pot! This is really handy to bring around with you and lasts absolutely ages! This is €3.49 and is also available on the Catrice Stand in Penneys and Selected pharmacies. 





Once again I will probably update this as time goes on and new products are released! 

I hope this helped guys! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! 

Thanks for reading :)

Leonie Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment