Friday 11 April 2014

Essence All About Candies Eyeshadow Palette


I was in Doyle's Pharmacy in Athy during the week having a look and I came across the new eyeshadow palette from Essence called All about candies! It was under €5 so I decided to give it a try the colours are so pretty!! ❤️








I was so surprised with the pigment in this palette the colours are really nice as you can see in pics above! These colours are perfect for soft summery looks! I used the blue and creamy/white in the pic below! It looked stronger in person the light wasn't the best for taking pics! 





I did use Rimmel's eyeshadow primer as they defo need a base for them to show their true colour! I would recommend to use an eyeshadow primer all the time anyway they really make a difference! 

This palette is available at all Essence stands in Penneys and Pharmacies around the country! 

Hope you like it! 

Leonie Xx 














No comments:

Post a Comment