Saturday 3 May 2014

Purchase of the week: Inglot Matt Lipstick in #425

So I've decided to do a weekly blog post on my favourite purchase of the week! This won't be on makeup alone but anything I buy and find really good or useful! If there's anything you guys are wondering about just let me know and I'll do what I can to get it and try it for you! Any excuse haha! 

As you can see, my very first purchase of the week is on the new Inglot Matte Lippy in #425. This is a gorgeous colour perfect for summer! Inglot's Lipstick is brilliant and this one is no exception! It's matt but not too matt that it's a nightmare to go on, its glides right on, no need for layers and layers as the colour pay off is great! Once it's on it doesn't budge! Of course eating will fade the colour a bit but other than that your safe! 
 






This is €13 and is available at all Inglot Stands and Stores! I'm pretty sure I'm going to have this for a long while as a little bit goes a long way! 

Hope you enjoyed beauties and in future these will be going up every Friday! :) 

Ciao for now!

Leonie Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment