Sunday 13 April 2014

Penneys / Primark P.S. Love Eyeshadow Palette

I know my last post was also on eyeshadow but I felt I had to let you know about this asap!! 

I've seen this palette a few times in Penneys now and always wonder what it would be like so when I was there Friday I said why not buy it and it give a go! For €3.50 I wasn't risking too much haha! 





It really reminds me of Naked 1 in terms of colours! I didn't have high hopes for this product at all but I have to say it really surprised me! The colours are really pigmented as you will see in pic below! Especially the gold which I absolutely love!! 





In the pic above I used the gold and brown to the left of it! As always I used eyeshadow primer as a base which allows the true colour of the shadow to show! I chose my Rimmel one but if you don't have any then use a small bit of concealer! Don't over do it or your shadow will go cakey! 


This Palette is such great value I honestly can't believe how good it is! I would say to use a different brush to the one provided I don't like it at all! 

Give it a go girls for €3.50 you've nothing to lose! :) 

Leonie Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment