Friday 25 April 2014

My Favourite Foundations for every budget!

There are so many foundations out there these days so it can be really hard to know what ones are worth trying! In this post I'll give 5 options, each for different budgets! 




1- Urban Decay Naked Skin 

This foundation is amazing! I only tried this gem recently and am now in love! It's a liquid foundation and is very watery when it is pumped out of the bottle but it's texture on the face is so nice! It looks so light but still has great coverage and is easily build able for a more full on look. This is available in a great range of shades and is €34 available at all Urban Decay Counters and online. I know not everyone likes to spend so much on makeup so the options will get cheaper as we go down! 





2- Inglot YSM 

I've used this foundation for about 6 months now when I'm going somewhere important and also have it in my kit! It's had such a lovely finish almost like velvet, has great coverage, also build able and is long lasting! This is €18 and is available at any Inglot Stand or Store. 





3- L'Oreal True Match

This is a favorite of mine for daytime wear! It's long lasting and really does blend in with your skin! I find it's very similar to the Urban Decay Naked Skin. I'm pretty sure this is priced around €14 but it tends to be on offer a lot! The last time I bought it I got for it for €10 in Shaws! This is available in Boots and any Pharmacy that stocks L'Oreal. 







4- Rimmel Wake Me Up

At the moment the L'Oreal True Match has taken over from this but I always make sure to have a bottle of it as it's my old reliable! It's has a fresh, dewy look to it and really brightens the skin! I have quite an oily t-zone and I find I have to apply powder around this area more frequently when I wear this but otherwise I love it! This is available at all Rimmel stands in Pharmacies and Penneys and is about €8.





5- Catrice Photo Finish

I bought this foundation a while ago just out of curiousity and was impressed considering the price. It has a lovely finish with good coverage but it's lasting power isn't as great as it claims to be so make sure to use a primer and powder to set it other than that I really do like it. This is available on all Catrice stands in selected pharmacies and Penneys and is €6.99. 






That's it for now guys! I'm sure as time goes on I'll be updating this one as there's always new products coming out! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Until next time.. :) 

Leonie Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment