Monday 24 February 2014

I-Envy Eyelashes by Kiss Review!

My favorite eyelashes have to be I-Evny by Kiss. People are always commenting on how light weight they are, you wouldn't even notice them on after a few minutes! They are available in many styles so there's something to meet everyone's taste. I love Juicy Volume, 03 Au Naturale and Flirt! These suit most eye shapes and just give a lovely sultry look while not over doing it!


In the picture below, Kirsten the beautiful bride, has flirt lashes on. Kirsten loves her lashes so I wanted to choose something full but not over powering. She was really happy with these and I think they're fab on her!








On Mary I used Juicy volume, I love the flick on these it really helps emphasise her gorgeous eyes!






On Claire I used 03 Au Naturale. These are perfect for a natural look but still really open the eye.






The glue provided with these lashes is actually very good, I've used it many times and my lashes didn't budge! As a Makeup Artist I need the best I can get so I use Duo Glue on all my clients but if you did not want to invest in a tube the glue provided with the lashes would do the job nicely! 

Kiss Lashes cost 3.99 in most pharmacies and 3.50 in Penneys which is definitely a bargain in my opinion!

These eyelashes are so easy to get on, so affordable and widely available, whats not to love! 

If you have any questions on this don't hesitate to contact me!

Thanks for reading :)

Leonie xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment