Wednesday 12 February 2014

Catrice All Round Mascara €3.49



 If your like me you absolutely love mascara! I rarely leave my house without it even if I'm having a makeup free day as I just feel like it instantly opens my eyes! Therefore I am a sucker for buying different mascaras! 

Lately I've really taken a liking to Catrice products as they are affordable but are still good quality so I decided to try their All round mascara. This comes in a purple tube and has three different options available: Ultra Black, Blackest Black and Waterproof. I chose Ultra Black. 




The brush is of normal size, in other words there's nothing special about it but the amount of mascara that goes onto the brush is perfect and I find it so easy to reach all lashes with it. Within two-three coats you can see a big difference! I love a lot of mascara though so I'll give them about 5-6 coats to be safe ;)


I really like this and now use it as my day time mascara. It helps me achieve black, longer, fuller, separated lashes at such a reasonable price! 


This is available at all Catrice Stands in selected Pharmacies and Penneys around the country.


I definitely give Catrice All Round Mascara the thumbs up! 


Leonie xx 









No comments:

Post a Comment