Thursday 6 February 2014


Hey Guys!!

I've finally decided to go ahead and start a blog! I've been thinking about it for such a long time now so I said why not!

I'm a Makeup Artist so I spend so much time testing different products and looking up new trends for my clients. A blog is a perfect way to share my opinions and save you time and most importantly money!

As well as Beauty I'll also be posting about my interests in general such as Fashion, Showbiz, Health and Fitness! 

 

 For my first post I thought I'd start with my skincare regime as I really believe this is so so important! I know many people who spend so much money on makeup but don't bother with their skincare! For me this is madness! In fairness I have only seen sense in recent years but It has made such a difference to my skin and how my makeup goes on and stays on! I'm sure I'll also be grateful in a few years time :)  

 

My Cleanser and Moisturiser are from Avène. I am in love with this brand! After years of trying so many different products with no luck I finally came across this lil gem.

 

 I use the Extremely Gentle Cleanser and the Skin Recovery Cream as my skin was so dry and sensitive due to an allergic reaction I had in October. Within days my skin cleared up and looked better than ever!  

 

I use a cotton pad to clean my face with the cleanser and do this twice daily, I then apply the moisturiser, a pea sized amount as that's all you need!

 

 The Cleanser was 15euro and I'm only running out now, the moisturiser was 18euro and there's still loads left! That's four months so it really is worth the money!

 

 

 http://www.avene.co.uk/

 

If your unsure of your skin type or what products to pick they have a skin diagnosis test on their site which is really helpful!

 

I've recommended this to lots of friends and clients now and I've had nothing but good reports back. Avène offer good sample sizes so you can try it out for a few days to help you decide if it is the right product for you. 

 

Please don't be put off by this range if you don't have sensitive skin as it simply means there are no harsh chemicals in it, It contains the Avène Thermal Spring Water, a unique ingredient that people have being raving about for years! They cater for all skin types.

 

 I cannot put into words how much I adore Avène and I have no doubt you will too if you give it a try, it's amazing! It is available in Boots stores and selected pharmacies around the country. Your better off ringing around if your not sure!

 

I hope you enjoyed this and if you have any questions feel free to comment below or send me an email! :)

 

Ciao for now!

 

Leonie xx 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment