Thursday 12 June 2014

Update on where I'm at! :)

Hi Guys, 

So its about time I got back onto this and start writing posts for you again! Before I do that I thought I should update you on where I'm at in life! 

If you follow my Facebook page you'll know I started in Urban Decay on Henry St. in Dublin city centre over a month ago and I am absolutely loving it, to actually become a part of a brand I have always loved is a dream come true! The girls on the counter who have quickly become such good friends are just so so nice and make every day a pleasure along with the people that visit our counter every single day! I truly believe makeup not only enhances how you look but also how you feel about yourself and seeing the smile on people's faces when you've given them a makeover is really priceless! 

Urban Decay and L'Oreal are just brilliant to work for and really appreciate every single persons effort! Tuesday just gone all us UDers were flown to Manchester for the Annual Conference and Awards Night and we were put up in the beautiful Palace Hotel! It was an amazing experience from start to finish! Things are really on the up for Urban Decay and rightfully so! There are so many exciting products on the way that I think you all will absolutely love! They really did spoil us! :) 






There's a few more pics of all us Henry St  UDers but they haven't been put up yet, once I get it il be sure to post it!


I will be continuing on with my purchase of the week series which I'll post after this and at least one other post up weekly! If you have any requests or questions don't hesitate to comment below or mail me! 

Thanks for reading!

Leonie Xx 

















No comments:

Post a Comment