Friday 13 June 2014

Purchase of the week: NYX Butter Gloss

I first heard about this gloss from my all time favorite Beauty Vlogger Nicole Guerriero a long time ago but never went out of my way to get one and never saw them even when in salon services where I picked up a blush from the Brand! When Shaws started stocking NYX I went in to see what they had to offer! 

I refrained from going mad and just picked up some butter glosses and a pen liner(separate post coming soon). There's a gorgeous range of colours in the butter glosses so your sure to find a colour for you! The colour pay off is brilliant, It's so moisturising on your lips and will last about an hour maybe two if your not eating but I like to freshen mine up every so often anyway so I don't mind that especially when it costs €6.49!  

Crème Brulee is in the pics below!





There are a few online stores that stock NYX including Littlewoods and Beauty Emporium but as far as I know Shaws and Salon Services type shops are the only physical stores where this brand is available in Ireland! 

Hope you enjoyed guys, talk soon! 

Leonie Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment