Friday 20 June 2014

Purchase of the week: All Nighter Setting Spray Urban Decay

I love this spray! It's basically hairspray for the face, it sets your makeup for up to 16hrs and also has temperature control to help reduce shine! 



At the conference last week in Manchester we were all lucky enough to be given the big bottle of it but it was taken at customs and I can honestly say I wanted to cry haha!

I picked up a travel size bottle today as it's just easier to bring around with me! It has 30ml and is €12. You simply spray your face with either 4 sprays in an 'X' and 'T' motion or 3 sprays to side middle and other side whatever you rather! 

You won't be able to live without it once you use it trust me! 

This is available on any Urban Decay Counter or on the Debenhams website!  

Lee Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment