Sunday 18 May 2014

Purchase of the week: Urban Decay Electric Palette

If you follow my Facebook and Instagram you probably predicted it but this palette is absolutely amazing! 



I know at first glance it's pretty crazy but these colours are so gorgeous on! I've used it on so many different skin tones and it just looks great on everyone! This is perfect for summer and festival season! It can also be used in your hair and washes out! I'm addicted! :) 



In the pic above I have Fringe on my lid and Jilted underneath from the Electric Palette. I then added Strike to the corner of my eyes, Ambush into the crease and Dope to highlight under the brow! These are from Urban Decay's Vice 2 Palette! 

The Electric Palette is €45 and is available from all Urban Decay counters while stocks last! This is just a limited edition so if you want it now is the time to get it! I know it may seem pricey but my god is it worth every Penny and will last you a lifetime! 

Thanks for reading! :) 
Leonie Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment