Wednesday 18 June 2014

My Top 4 Liquid Eyeliner Pens!

My next few blog posts are going to be on my fave liners in their different forms such as liquid, pencil, gel and pens! I couldn't live without liner it's a part of me so It's only right I share my faves of each type! 

I'm going to start it off with Liner pens! These are so handy and People tend to find them much easier to use than the traditional liquid so it seems logical! 
 


1- Ink for Eyes Urban Decay €20 

Ok so you prob guessed it but Urban Decay take the winning spot with their Ink for Eyes precision pen liner! This is absolutely amazing, it's just on another level if you ask me! It goes on so easily, you can create such a gorgeous flick with it and the point is so thin which allows you to have the option of keeping the line thin or building on it! This will stay on all day without smudging or fading! It's lasting power is unlike anything I've ever used before! If it's good enough for Kim Kardashian on her wedding day then I'm pretty sure it's good enough for me! 




2- Eyeko Skinny Liner Pen €12 approx

This was my first eye liner pen and I still absolutely love it! It's very similar to the Ink for Eyes the tip is just a tiny bit thicker and lasting power isn't as good! Don't get me wrong you'll still get a 6-8 hours before you have to touch it up depending on what you're doing but with Urban's version it's unlikely you'll have to touch up at all! 



3- L'Oreal Blackbuster €9.99

This is also a very good quality pen and creates a thicker line with first stroke! This liner is particularly good for a dramatic look! It's down fall is it just doesn't last long enough! You'l get about 4 hours before you have to touch it up! 






4- NYX Felt Tip Liner Pen €10.99 

The last pen I'll be talking about today is the NYX liner pen! It has a fine tip which again gives you an option on how thick you want your liner and it is definitely long lasting but I just found it just a little jumpy on the lash line which kind of annoyed me! Other than that It's great quality! 




What I love about all of these is that the nibs are solid and don't bend on contact with the lid and that is a lot harder to find than you think! A lot of them begin to weaken after a few uses but these particular ones stay strong! 


My next post will be on the traditional Liquid liners! 

Thank you for reading! I hope you gained something useful from it! 

Talk to you soon! 

Lee xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment