Sunday 27 July 2014

July Favourites!

I have a few products I got this month that I just loved so I want to share them with you! 

1. Urban Decay Flushed Palette Streak 

The blush in this is a gorgeous coral colour, the bronzer is a tad darker than the original but nothing major and the highlighter has a hint of gold and coral. Two other shades were released also called strip and native but streak would have to be my preferred and most universal in terms of suiting people! It's just perfect for summer! The highlighter is nearly an exact match to the eyeshadow 'X' so don't be afraid to use it as a shadow too! These cost €29 and can be got at any Urban Decay counter (come visit me in Debenhams Henry st. :) ) or Online on the Debenhams website! Unfortunately you cannot order from the Urban Decay website from Ireland! Below is an up close of the Streak palette and also a view of all four so you can choose for yourself! The original is fab too! Kim kardashian used it on her wedding day! :) 








2. San Tropez Violet Skin Illuminator 

This was recommended to me by a friend so when it went on sale in work i had to give it a go! This is a gorgeous liquid Illuminator! When you squeeze it out its a light violet/purple colour but when it goes on it gives such a beautiful, healthy glow! This can be used on/above the cheekbones, down the nose, cupids bow(above the lip) any where you want to highlight! Don't forget that this can also be used on the body so areas such as your collarbone, shins or mixed with body moisturiser for an all over healthy glow! I honestly can't get enough of this at the minute! It's also available in Rose which would be gorgeous on quiet pale skin and gold for the tanned girlies! Violet is the original and was designed for all skin types! This is around €15 but is in a big tube so it lasts ages! This is defo a holiday must have! 







3. Aveda Damage Control Hair Restructuring Treatment 

I only used this for the first time today but I was wowed by the results after just one use! I simply put it through all my hair using my hands, left it for 30 minutes and then washed it out in the shower! Even when wet I could feel how soft my hair was and it combed so easily! After it was dried my hair it felt like silk and full of life, it literally feels like air and is so bouncy! Bearing in mind I've just taken out keratin bond extensions after 7 months so it needed some tlc, now it feels great! I'm hooked! Aveda are a natural company so for that reason their products are a little more expensive but the quality is amazing so that justifies it for me! For 150ml of this product it's €37.50. Aveda are very good with samples so you can try it before deciding if you believe it's worth the price! Personally I think it is! 





4. Wet N Wild Glitter Shadow 

Wet N Wild have only recently come to Ireland but now I feel like its absolutely everywhere! I've heard so much about this brand and given how cheap it is I picked up one of their glitter shadows in Groupie. this is a mid pink shade. When looking at these I somehow thought they were a creamy glitter shadow but when I opened it it was  dry semi loose glitter so your going to need something underneath it to intensify it! I used primer and placed glitter on top using a flat synthetic brush, I then placed jilted, a pink/purple shadow over it! I got so many compliments on it no one could believe it was only €1.99 and yep you did read that right I was shocked too haha! These are available in about 7 shades so your sure to find a shade for you! This brand is available in Penneys, Dunnes Stores and many Pharmacies around the country! If you live around he Athy area then you'll be happy to know A&A pharmacy stock Wet N Wild that's where I got my things! 






5.Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Sunset Peach 

Another gem from this affordable brand! The colour of this Lippy is gorgeous! I'm obsessed with corals at the moment such a soft summer colour! It feels soft and silky on your lips and lasts 2-3 hours! The colour pay off is pretty good and there is many colours available to choose from! This was also only €1.99! I had to refrain myself from buying every single one of them I was like a child haha!





6. Penneys Travel Sets

These sets from Penneys are so handy! They've had them such a long time now but I only got some this month when I decided to organise my kit! I use the bags to separate face, eye, lips etc when I'm going to do a makeup job and I can easily see what's in each bag! They're perfect! The little bottles are brill for putting cleanser etc in them if you want to be super organised or for the purpose intended which is traveling! These are €1.50. It's crazy how something that costs so little can make your life so much easier! 





They're is a few more things I'd like to talk about from this month but I want to go more I'm depth with them so I'm going to leave it for a separate post! 

I hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions be sure be ask! 

Until next time, 

Ciao for now! 

Leonie Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment