Thursday 23 April 2015

My exciting news!

So this little plan has been in the making for a few months now and I'm sure it won't come as much of a shock to most but I'm FINALLY outta here for a year! 



I've had a brilliant year working for Urban Decay, I've gained so much experience and I've made friends for life so I feel like there's no better time than now to go and experience a different culture and life before I get too serious and can't leave everything behind! 







The plan is California for 2 months (I've been before for a summer and have friends over there) and then off down to Mexico for 1 year to teach English and do freelance makeup! I'm going with a fellow Urbanette Sally! (Urban have great taste :P) We're off the beginning of June! How exciting and scary is that at the same time!! :)
 




I will definitely continue to post pics of my makeup and life! To be honest I'll have much more time to concentrate on my blog so you will be hearing a lot more from me! I'd love to start sharing more, makeup aside so I'm excited to develop this! Please comment below with any suggestions or requests! 

That's it for now guys! 

Lee xx 




1 comment: